Men’s Safety Razor Pack - A Close Shave
Availability: In stock
Buy any two items and get 5% off your purchase
- Dark Bamboo Safety Razor
- Noble Man Whipped Shave Cream
- Noble Man Signature Beard Oil
Enjoy an unmatched shaving experience with our Close Shave pack.
Starting with the Whipped Shave Cream, combine with water to work up a creamy lather before enjoying an outstanding shave with the Dark Bamboo Safety Razor.
Once you’ve rinsed, hydrate your newly groomed beard with our signature beard oil to complete the experience.
Beard maintenance just became your new favourite ritual.
NOTE: If it is your first time with a safety razor, please take the time to read our instructions as it will take some practice to get the hang of things.
Noble Man Whipped Shave Cream
How to use your new Shaving Cream:
- Moisten your skin thoroughly in the shower or bath.
- Lather it into a gentle even foam over your body you wish to shave.
- Rinse any excess shaving cream off, and it will leave smooth, moisturised glowing skin.
- Make our delightful shaving cream part of your beauty routine 2-3 times a week, and your skin will love you for it.
Water, Glycerin Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) Oil, Chamomile ExtractBentonite Clay, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance Oil
Noble Man Signature Beard Oil
How to use your new Beard Oil:
- Opening the bottle, use the dripper to extract a small amount onto the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together to get a nice lather.
- Apply generously and evenly through your beard.
- It will leave your beard feeling soft, fragrant and glistening with health.
Our fragrant all-natural Beard Oil has ingredients that include:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, 100% Natural No Added Fragrance & No Added Colour.
Our Products are proudly free of Palm Oil, artificial colours and harsh chemicals, as well as being paraben-free, Vegan-friendly and Kid-Friendly.
Made In Australia.
Dark Bamboo Safety Razor Set
1 x reusable razor for women or men
1 x Organic white jute travel pouch
1 x Sustainable Gift Box
- Comfortable, weighted long chrome handle – ideal for beginners
- Eco-friendly women's razor or eco-friendly men's razor - Completely unisex & environmentally friendly razors.
- Comes with a colour printed gift box and unique natural jute travel bag
- Compatible with any double-edged DE safety razor blade
- Zero Waste
How to use a safety razor
Once you have invested in an eco-friendly safety razor you will need some high-quality razor blades to get started. Our sustainable razors are compatible with any double-edged razor blades, which can be purchased at large supermarkets, pharmacies or barbershops.
We recommend using your safety razor with shaving cream.
- Place your thumb on one side of the razor head and your index finger on the other side, twist and unscrew.
- Carefully separate the razor head and place a double-edged razor blade in between the two pieces that make up the head of your razor.
- Re-screw the razor head and the razor base back together. Make sure that the ridges on the razor head are facing upwards (Common mistake).
- Before shaving, soak your razor in hot water and douse your skin with hot water, or heat your skin with a hot towel.
- Apply shaving soap (preferably plastic-free) to the area that you would like to shave. If you are using Jungle Culture shaving soap then make sure to lather by rubbing in a circular motion.
- At roughly a 45 degree angle, move your razor in straight lines across your skin, making sure to only shave in straight lines, not diagonally.
- Pull your skin taut whilst shaving for the closest possible shave.
- Rinse your razor throughout and apply more shaving cream if necessary. Once you are finished, store your razor somewhere dry. Preferably using a razor stand.