Safety Razor Duo Pack - Rose
Availability: In stock
Buy any two items and get 5% off your purchase
- Rose Stainless Steel Safety Razor
- Blackberry + Ylang Ylang Whipped Shave Cream
You won’t find a sweeter duo in all of Shaver land! Our luxurious Blackberry Ylang Ylang Whipped Shave Cream has been coupled with the adorable Rose Stainless Steel Safety Razor to bring you a low-waste shaving option that smells incredible while nourishing your skin.
NOTE: If it is your first time with a safety razor, please take the time to read our instructions as it will take some practice to get the hang of things.
Blackberry Ylang Ylang Whipped Shave Cream
How to use your new Shaving Cream:
- Moisten your skin thoroughly in the shower or bath.
- Lather it into a gentle even foam over your body you wish to shave.
- Rinse any excess shaving cream off, and it will leave smooth, moisturised glowing skin.
- Make our delightful shaving cream part of your beauty routine 2-3 times a week, and your skin will love you for it.
Water, Glycerin Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) Oil, Chamomile ExtractBentonite Clay, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance Oil
Our Products are proudly free of Palm Oil, artificial colours and harsh chemicals, as well as being paraben-free, Vegan-friendly and Kid-Friendly.
Made In Australia.
Stainless Steel Safety Razor Set
1 x reusable razor for women or men
1 x Organic white jute travel pouch
1 x Sustainable Gift Box
- Comfortable, weighted long chrome handle – ideal for beginners
- Eco-friendly women's razor or eco-friendly men's razor - Completely unisex & environmentally friendly razors.
- Comes with a colour printed gift box and unique natural jute travel bag
- Compatible with any double-edged DE safety razor blade
- Zero Waste
How to use a safety razor
Once you have invested in an eco-friendly safety razor you will need some high-quality razor blades to get started. Our sustainable razors are compatible with any double-edged razor blades, which can be purchased at large supermarkets, pharmacies or barbershops.
We recommend using your safety razor with shaving cream.
- Place your thumb on one side of the razor head and your index finger on the other side, twist and unscrew.
- Carefully separate the razor head and place a double-edged razor blade in between the two pieces that make up the head of your razor.
- Re-screw the razor head and the razor base back together. Make sure that the ridges on the razor head are facing upwards (Common mistake).
- Before shaving, soak your razor in hot water and douse your skin with hot water, or heat your skin with a hot towel.
- Apply shaving soap (preferably plastic-free) to the area that you would like to shave. If you are using Jungle Culture shaving soap then make sure to lather by rubbing in a circular motion.
- At roughly a 45 degree angle, move your razor in straight lines across your skin, making sure to only shave in straight lines, not diagonally.
- Pull your skin taut whilst shaving for the closest possible shave.
- Rinse your razor throughout and apply more shaving cream if necessary. Once you are finished, store your razor somewhere dry. Preferably using a razor stand.