Light Bamboo Stainless Steel Safety Razor
Availability: In stock
Buy any two items and get 5% off your purchase
Our reusable eco safety razors for women or men are precision engineered to provide a smooth and comfortable zero waste shaving experience. Each men’s or women’s safety razor has a textured grip and extra-long chrome metal handle, perfectly balanced for shaving hard to reach areas.
Our DE eco-friendly safety razors are accompanied by a natural white travel bag, made from a blend of soft organic cotton and ethically sourced jute. We house our plastic-free razors in a premium, magnetic gift box, colour matched to make the perfect sustainable gift.
The Safety Razor Set Contains:
1 x reusable razor for women or men
1 x Organic white jute travel pouch
1 x Sustainable Gift Box
1 x Pack of double-edged razor blades
- Comfortable, weighted long chrome handle – ideal for beginners
- Eco-friendly women's razor or eco-friendly men's razor - Completely unisex & environmentally friendly razors.
- Comes with a colour printed gift box and unique natural jute travel bag
- Compatible with any double-edged DE safety razor blade
- Zero Waste
How to use a safety razor
Once you have invested in an eco-friendly safety razor, you will need some high-quality razor blades to get started. Our sustainable razors are compatible with any double-edged razor blades, which can be purchased at large supermarkets, pharmacies or barbershops.
We recommend using your safety razor with shaving cream.
- Place your thumb on one side of the razor head and your index finger on the other side, twist and unscrew.
- Carefully separate the razor head and place a double-edged razor blade in between the two pieces that make up the head of your razor.
- Re-screw the razor head and the razor base back together. Make sure that the ridges on the razor head are facing upwards (Common mistake).
- Before shaving, soak your razor in hot water and douse your skin with hot water, or heat your skin with a hot towel.
- Apply shaving soap (preferably plastic-free) to the area that you would like to shave. If you are using Jungle Culture shaving soap then make sure to lather by rubbing in a circular motion.
- At roughly a 45 degree angle, move your razor in straight lines across your skin, making sure to only shave in straight lines, not diagonally.
- Pull your skin taut whilst shaving for the closest possible shave.
- Rinse your razor throughout and apply more shaving cream if necessary. Once you are finished, store your razor somewhere dry. Preferably using a razor stand.